Data Mining Group
- Current PhD Students
- Pengyang Wang
- Kunpeng Liu
- Current Masters Students
- Weerdhawal Chowgule (wcmb3)
- Current Undergradudate Students
- Forum Shah (fsy78)
- Daniel T. Holtzclaw (dthxd8)
- Visiting Scholars
To Potential Students
- If you are interested in working with me, please observe the following requirements.
- A strong interest in data mining
- Good writing and presentation skills
- A strong computer science background
- To help me to know your background, please send me the following items by email.
- A resume
- A copy of your graduate/undergraduate transcript showing grades of at least five computer science and engineering courses.
- Once we have a commitment to each other, I will do my best to help you.
- to build a strong research capability and publication record
- to proceed with your thesis
- to prepare for your future career.